Grosvenor ArmsHigh Street
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
A beautifully restored 18th century coaching inn. Prior to it's construction in 1750 a medieval inn, The Angel, existed on the site. Offering many original features, wooden floors, beams and a huge stone fireplace. Access to the bar is through an attractive south-west facing walled garden and terrace. Set in an attractive village with a spired church near the pub.