Manor House InnWraxall Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Set in a village famous for horse racing and has a good reputation for food drink and accomodation.warm welcome and a great atmosphere. There are flagstone floors and roaring log fires in this 17th century pub made from the impressive Ditcheat red brick. It was originally owned by the Lord of the Manor, Edmund Dawe, and was called The White Heart, but by 1861 had become known as The Manor House Inn.