Grosvenor ArmsThe Commons
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The Grosvenor Arms has been an inn since Medieval times. The original timber framed building was a busy coaching inn, originally The Red Lion, it was bought by the Grosvenor family and re-named The Grosvenor Arms in 1820. Following recent refurbishment it is now a comfortable hotel with courtyard, a large bar and fine restaurant.