Welcome to the Heart of Wessex Website
We would welcome any suggestions or contributions to this website. Please email ku.gro.armac.xessewfotraeh@seiriuqne
Look out for the latest edition of Barrel Organ, the magazine of Salisbury & South Wilts Branch. It now include articles and information for Heart of Wessex branch and will be distributed accordingly. If you would like a copy direct, please email the branch. Branch Magazine
Unfortunately the current situation prevents us from creating the next edition for distribution.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 18:00 : Today marks the reopening of more pubs across England, Wales and Scotland 🍻 Make sure to share your photos with the hashtag #PubsMatter, and if you're enjoying a pint of cask beer, use the hashtag #CaskIsBack! Thank you to The Grapes Inn, Slingsby, for the photograph 📸 pic.twitter.com/ahWstYMPSo
- Monday, 15:48 : In response to the easing of restrictions for pubs across England, Scotland and Wales today, please find the attached comment from CAMRA National Chairman Nik Antona. pic.twitter.com/pQ3fl0JOfl
- Monday, 13:25 : Congratulations to the Portsmouth Arms, Basingstoke and the @HorseJockeyMel, Melling for being named joint winners of the Community Pub Heroes Awards, organised by @pubaid and the APPBG 🏆 Thank you to @Bill_Esterson, MP for Sefton Central, for nominating the Horse & Jockey!
- Monday, 09:42 : MEDIA REQUEST 🚨 A newspaper are looking for a pub landlord who opened their pub at midnight (including indoors) to write a short piece about how it went, and how they feel about moving forward under the current and restrictions. To get involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org pic.twitter.com/irCs83ir1V
- Sunday, 16:00 : It’s Cider Month, and CAMRA members can enjoy 10% off a case of Exmoor Cider from Exmoor Ales, as part of their exclusive member benefits! Find out more 👉ow.ly/DRPr50EMKwv pic.twitter.com/F6Xewm96G1